First concert (11.30 – 13.00):
– Malmö Regnbågskör, Male Choir, Malmö, Sweden
– The Friends of Dorothy, Mixed a cappella group, Helsinki, Finland
– Den norske Homofonien av 1990, Mixed Choir, Oslo, Norway
Second concert (14.00 – 16.00):
– Rainbow gospel, Mixed Choir, Stockholm, Sweden
– Kaupungin Naiset, Female Choir, Helsinki, Finland
– Cor Cantus, Mixed Choir, Copenhagen, Denmark
– Kvinnokören Sapphonia, Female Choir, Stockholm
Third concert (17.00 – 19.00):
– Sapfonia Bergen, Female Choir, Bergen, Norway
– Out ’n loud, Male Choir, Helsinki, Finland
– De Homofone, Mixed Choir, Copenhagen, Denmark
– Stockholms Gaykör, Male Choir, Stockholm
Don’t forget to sign up for Sunday’s two different activities…
LGTBI walking tour of Stockholm
Take an LGTBI walking tour of Stockholm with Nadja Karlsson.
The sightseeing starts at 11 o’clock on Sunday the 29th and leaves from the Clarion Hotel Skanstull.
There are a limited number of places (30-40 people).
So sign up to make sure you get one!!
Do you stay in Stockholm on Sunday?
Take the opportunity to sing gospel with us in Rainbow Gospel!
We are hosting an open workshop at 13 o’clock on Sunday 29th in Norrmalmskyrkan.
It will be joyful singing and a lot of love. Come and join us!
No pre-registration is required.